Radio Frequency ID (RFID) technology has transformed supply chain management over the past two decades; yet the limitations of fixed readers in both accuracy and range have constrained deployment, leaving many organisations reliant on the more accurate but resource draining manual handheld readers.Read More
PervasID, an award-winning RFID technology provider, is delighted to announce that its Multi-Ranger reader was selected as one of the 10 finalists in the best new product category of the 13th RFID Journal awards.
PervasID, an award-winning RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology provider, today announces the launch of its new product, Multi-Ranger. Read More
PervasID has completed a Series A investment and received an Innovate UK grant to progress RFID technology developed at the University of Cambridge.
PervasID has been recognised as runner-up in the highly respected SME Cambridgeshire Business Awards supported annually by the Cambridge Independent in association with Anglia Ruskin University.
RFiD Discovery, the leading provider of RFID tracking solutions to UK healthcare, has completed a successful pilot project to test read rates of PervasID’s pioneering Space Ranger 9200 RFID reader at NHS Forth Valley.
- How next-generation RFID Technology can unlock business for every sector
- PervasID nominated for prestigious RFID Journal Award – again
- PervasID launches the first 99%+ accurate multifunctional RFID reader
- PervasID receives £1.6 million investment to progress RFID technology
- PervasID recognised as runner-up in the SME Business Awards