PervasID is growing fast, and is keen to hear from talented individuals who fit our requirements.
These are our current vacancies, but please get in touch if you would like to be part of our story.
We are looking for an experienced VP Engineering. As part of a small, but growing technical team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to assist in the technology direction of the company and lead the product development and technical team.
Work will be both interesting and challenging supporting an existing product as well as architecting and developing the next generation systems covering hardware, software (server and device), firmware and installation processes.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics with 1st class or 2.1
- 5 or more years management experience in a technical role
- Proven track record of complex RF product development from concept to volume production for cost sensitive applications involving a small team of engineers and software/hardware interaction to strict timescales and budgets. Experience in design for manufacturability, test and low-cost installation
- Demonstrable experience in product testing and standards compliance procedure
- Both hardware and software design skills advantageous.
- Early pilot installations will involve close interaction with clients so good communication and customer facing skills desirable
- Excellent communications
- Hands on approach
- Willingness to work in other areas of business including customer facing roles should the need arise
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to jobs<at>pervasid.com